Sunday, September 30, 2012

Surprise! I'm 5 Months Pregnant! Is it A Girl or A Boy?!

My munchkins Caleb and Jacob are growing up so fast! I've loved having my boys and watching them grow and cannot wait for the things to come in the future! Caleb is now 3 (will be 4 in January) and loves Disney Cars, Batman, having conversations, counting, doing pull ups, and learning new things. Jacob turned 2 just yesterday and he loves cars, bouncy balls, new foods, watching Rugrats, and making forts.

Those of you to know me personally know I've always dreamed of having a girl. Everyone keeps telling me "Third times the charm"... the saying I despised hearing as I know plenty of people who have 3 or more children who are all the same sex. So I ignored them and just settled with the fact that YOU NEVER KNOW.

Well I am now 5 months pregnant with my third child... which (btw) I have not told too many people. So this is my official announcement... YAY! lol

My little brother, who I've been teaching photography, and I planned my maternity shoot to include photos with this announcement. We hope you enjoy viewing the shoot. I found out the sex of the baby last week so scroll through the images to find out if its a girl or a boy HEHE :)

These images were taken in our new place/studio. I decided to use it while it was empty... to me our new place and this pregnancy symbolizes new beginnings.

-Victoria



Photographer: Joshua Glover
Post Processing: Victoria Peach
Stylist: Victoria Peach
Make Up Artist: Marissa Jimenez





 




So there you have it... I'M HAVING A GIRL!

4 comments:

  1. Awww congratulations!! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, this post is awesome!! I love the way you shared the sex of the baby...so cute!! Little girls rock! :-D

    ReplyDelete